GeorgeWBush.com :: Official Blog :: February 22, 2004 good job sen. kerry, basicly saying that guardsmen are draftdodgers. That ought to make the half million or so guardsmen (and women) happy to vote for you. oh, don’t forget all the parents, siblings, spouses and children of guardsmen. add to that past guardsmen and their relatives and friends. You’ve already got the veterans of several wars against you seems your record in the military isn’t as grand as you make people believe. do you enjoy being a senator? hope so, cause President isn’t in your future. you’ve succsessfully gotten several million demacat War vets and guardsmen and family to hate you. some will vote bush more loyal dems will sway toward R.Nader. hehe.
- Commonly called "sheds" https://t.co/WhhRfMxblu about 9 minutes ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: The Senate just voted to allow internet providers to sell consumer data without permission. Our statement: https://t.co… about 13 minutes ago
- That moment when your 2yr old drinks out of dog's water bowl & dog looks at you like "do you know where to that thing has been? Gross!" about 1 hour ago
- . @NateSilver538 anyone who says anything other than BOY-see has never been here. about 2 hours ago in reply to NateSilver538
- RT @markimbriaco: As Kubernetes becomes defacto std for app delivery, it changes the conversation from AWS vs. GCloud feature parity to who… about 3 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube