Thanksgiving is that very special holiday when we take a break from our hectic everyday lives to spend quality time with our loved ones, rediscovering all the reasons why we don’t actually live with them.
“Speaking of which: The ”hot” new Thanksgiving culinary trend is to cook turkeys in big deep-fat fryers, which are hugely popular because they give guys an excuse to spend Thanksgiving outside drinking beer and messing around with a device that could potentially destroy an entire neighborhood. Now that guys have decided to become seriously involved in Thanksgiving food preparation, it’s only a matter of time before they come up with a recipe for mashed potatoes that involves a grenade launcher.”
- Commonly called "sheds" https://t.co/WhhRfMxblu about 11 minutes ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: The Senate just voted to allow internet providers to sell consumer data without permission. Our statement: https://t.co… about 15 minutes ago
- That moment when your 2yr old drinks out of dog's water bowl & dog looks at you like "do you know where to that thing has been? Gross!" about 1 hour ago
- . @NateSilver538 anyone who says anything other than BOY-see has never been here. about 2 hours ago in reply to NateSilver538
- RT @markimbriaco: As Kubernetes becomes defacto std for app delivery, it changes the conversation from AWS vs. GCloud feature parity to who… about 3 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube