We’ve got some great news. We’ve been looking for a dog and found out via my dad, some friends of ours have a litter of Border Collies. We’re getting one!!! Jasper Wallace Palmer was born on Nov 29, 2008 in Lemhi County Idaho. That happens to be Joy (my wife) and I’s wedding anniversary 🙂 Jasper is red purebred border collie and comes from a line of great cattle working dogs only a couple generations removed from Scotland. It’ll be a few weeks till we get him home, we can’t wait!
- Situation Normal https://t.co/fNKn7Je4UU about 20 minutes ago
- "American wagyu" --> Japanese-American Cows.... https://t.co/aLJ43OzCac about 23 minutes ago
- RT @VanL: I'm back in private practice. Need help with open source, tech agreements, patents, or public policy issues? Email me: vlindberg@… about 30 minutes ago
- RT @CaseyNewton: Much respect to my brave colleagues on the ground inspecting the new Samsung Galaxy S8 https://t.co/53VuU3ZxYR https://t.c… about 5 hours ago
- RT @slashdot: Westinghouse Files For Bankruptcy, In Blow To Nuclear Power https://t.co/LyO9dXTV6X about 19 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube