We were in Stanley for several days, it was pretty tough to come back. And now that I’m back it seems I’ve got several large projects that I’m starting. hmm…. Had a great time in Stanley, took a bunch of photos, still haven’t processed most of them but I will in the next few days. I’ve got a lot going on right now with the projects… I’ll have more on all the projects later, but you’ll see the results of some work here, soon… Some changes will be coming to the site, all for the better and changes will be coming to my photograpy…. soon. I really don’t have a reason to post, as I’m not saying anything about the projects yet, and I’ve been gone so much that I don’t have much to say… but I thought I’d drop by say hi. just because I can.
- Situation Normal https://t.co/fNKn7Je4UU about 21 minutes ago
- "American wagyu" --> Japanese-American Cows.... https://t.co/aLJ43OzCac about 24 minutes ago
- RT @VanL: I'm back in private practice. Need help with open source, tech agreements, patents, or public policy issues? Email me: vlindberg@… about 31 minutes ago
- RT @CaseyNewton: Much respect to my brave colleagues on the ground inspecting the new Samsung Galaxy S8 https://t.co/53VuU3ZxYR https://t.c… about 5 hours ago
- RT @slashdot: Westinghouse Files For Bankruptcy, In Blow To Nuclear Power https://t.co/LyO9dXTV6X about 19 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube