Another texture post. I love photos like this, unlike the rock in the lake texture from the last post, this one has almost no color to it, but, isn’t black and white. The parallel lines of wood grain and roughness of what the stump form a great mix of textures and simplicity that I couldn’t walk by.
- Well, now that it's 100k cheaper...... https://t.co/sE3HZkXner about 6 hours ago
- I am no longer surprised by them... https://t.co/xO8CiYASZU about 7 hours ago
- RT @home_assistant: Yes we did it. We passed $1000 in donations for the @EFF by selling our shirts! https://t.co/BGt8TdjkYw https://t.co/dn… about 7 hours ago
- @maddox I've seen several nice, high tier onsite data centers.... But far more closets. about 7 hours ago in reply to maddox
- Yes. https://t.co/dPNYAGBV2w about 7 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube