Sawtooth lake is one of the prettiest places on earth, it’s the largest alpine lake in the Sawtooth Mountains and a pleasant 5 mile hike UP to it. I spent a couple of days there this summer, so this won’t be the last Sawtooth Lake area photo you’ll see.
- Situation Normal https://t.co/fNKn7Je4UU about 22 minutes ago
- "American wagyu" --> Japanese-American Cows.... https://t.co/aLJ43OzCac about 25 minutes ago
- RT @VanL: I'm back in private practice. Need help with open source, tech agreements, patents, or public policy issues? Email me: vlindberg@… about 32 minutes ago
- RT @CaseyNewton: Much respect to my brave colleagues on the ground inspecting the new Samsung Galaxy S8 https://t.co/53VuU3ZxYR https://t.c… about 5 hours ago
- RT @slashdot: Westinghouse Files For Bankruptcy, In Blow To Nuclear Power https://t.co/LyO9dXTV6X about 19 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube