This lantern and wagon are in the driveway of a friends ranch so I’ve been by it countless times and often thought it was photo worthy. I would love to tell you how much I planned and prepped this shot. But, It was actually a cold spring morning with a little snow in the air, I was up in Salmon visiting my parents and we took a ride in the hills for some photo opportunities. We stopped at the friends ranch to check the spring run off in the river. As we were turning around we saw the rancher so we stopped and chatted for a few minutes. We didn’t even get out of the F250, Dad was driving and I was riding shotgun. We were parked just so I could see lantern out the window on the driver side rear passenger seat (quad cab), I had dad roll down the window as we were chatting and fired off a couple shots out the back windows at 300mm.
- Well, now that it's 100k cheaper...... https://t.co/sE3HZkXner about 6 hours ago
- I am no longer surprised by them... https://t.co/xO8CiYASZU about 7 hours ago
- RT @home_assistant: Yes we did it. We passed $1000 in donations for the @EFF by selling our shirts! https://t.co/BGt8TdjkYw https://t.co/dn… about 7 hours ago
- @maddox I've seen several nice, high tier onsite data centers.... But far more closets. about 7 hours ago in reply to maddox
- Yes. https://t.co/dPNYAGBV2w about 7 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube