Been processing a few more photos from the Sawtooth Lake hike. This photo was actually from my second hike to the lake that week, when my Dad and I went up. I would really like to spend the night up there next year and do some predawn work around the lake; consider it added to the list.
- Situation Normal https://t.co/fNKn7Je4UU about 17 minutes ago
- "American wagyu" --> Japanese-American Cows.... https://t.co/aLJ43OzCac about 20 minutes ago
- RT @VanL: I'm back in private practice. Need help with open source, tech agreements, patents, or public policy issues? Email me: vlindberg@… about 26 minutes ago
- RT @CaseyNewton: Much respect to my brave colleagues on the ground inspecting the new Samsung Galaxy S8 https://t.co/53VuU3ZxYR https://t.c… about 5 hours ago
- RT @slashdot: Westinghouse Files For Bankruptcy, In Blow To Nuclear Power https://t.co/LyO9dXTV6X about 19 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube