One of my favorite events each year is the Salmon River Jet Boat Race on the lower Salmon River at Riggings, Idaho. I shoot a lot at this event, but this is one of the events that I do communications for, so photography is on a secondary basis. Two days on a rescue boat, isn’t a bad way to spend a weekend, but it’s also a bit like work.
- Well, now that it's 100k cheaper...... https://t.co/sE3HZkXner about 6 hours ago
- I am no longer surprised by them... https://t.co/xO8CiYASZU about 7 hours ago
- RT @home_assistant: Yes we did it. We passed $1000 in donations for the @EFF by selling our shirts! https://t.co/BGt8TdjkYw https://t.co/dn… about 7 hours ago
- @maddox I've seen several nice, high tier onsite data centers.... But far more closets. about 7 hours ago in reply to maddox
- Yes. https://t.co/dPNYAGBV2w about 7 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube