Three other photographers and myself got together today for a photo walk downtown, a chance to catch up with each other and take a photo or two in the process. This photo was one of results of the random meandering.
- RT @Vol_Football: This Photo of @Numero8_thebest is up for @USATODAYsports Photo of the Year VOTE NOW http://t.co/bsV4cuPKrM http://t.co/Fj… 08:22:43 AM December 08, 2013
- Bitter cold mornings make for great photography.... it's up to -16 where I'm headed today. #HeatWave 08:16:12 AM December 08, 2013
- @hhoover yeah... good timing too, being that it's sub zero outside... 09:23:49 PM December 07, 2013 in reply to hhoover
- Finally got around to upgrading my home @openstack cloud to Havana. 09:19:56 PM December 07, 2013
- Forcing me to sign up (even if free) to view your articles is a good way to make me go look at someone else's ads. cc: @NatGeo 08:38:47 PM December 07, 2013
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube